iCEP-LOP (Landing Operating Panel/Hall Unit)
iCEP LOP installed at each floor and used to summon the elevator to the designated floor.
iCEP LOP – the most advanced hall unit in the market!
- Similar technology to iCEP system
- Touch illuminated buttons
- Replaceable face plates for UP and DOWN buttons
- Based on discrete or CAN (controller area network) communication to controller and iCEP
- 4.3 inch color display OR 3 inch monochrome (B&W) graphical display
- Sound and Audio capabilities
Optional Security/Access Control for restricted usage
- Proximity/RFID tag reader
- 13.56-MHz ISO14443 A,B /NFC
- Easy “pairing“ process between cards and iCEP LOP
- OR Biometric sensor for fingerprint based authentication
Unique software features
- Shows estimated time of arrival
- In group control, can also display which car will arrive
- Special mode in case emergency/trapped passengers in car
- Split screen to show movement of two cars
- Surface mount
- Slim design: only 16mm depth
- Dimensions: 286mm x 86mm x 16mm
- Quick mounting without visible screws using metal bracket
- Ideal for replacing existing hall units
iCEP-CMBX (Communication Box)
The iCEP-SB is an optional unit designed to reside next to the elevator controller. It provides CAN-based communication with the ICEP in the elevator cabin.
With only 2 wires needed between the iCEP and the ICEP-CMBX, this accessory helps to eliminate the need for all the discrete wires typically running through the elevator travelling cable.
For example, in 10 floor building (90 feet/27.5m) at least 18 wires are needed (total of 1,620 feet/~493m wires) while with iCEP-CMBX only 180 feet/~55m required!
- Only two wires needed
- Eliminating wire per floor
Communication between iCEP and iCEP-CMBX
- Based on CAN
Communication between iCEP-CMBX and controller
- Based on Discrete/Binary/Grey code OR CAN/RS-485
- Alerts and other information sent to iCEP and/or iCON server directly from the controller
- Optional remote reset to controller